Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Violent Power Fucker #1

Hi! My name is Rodger. I’m 24, white, 6 foot 1 and about 195 pounds. I’m in pretty good shape. I run 5 miles a day and lift a few days a week at the gym. I have a naturally fit and muscular body, and six-pack abs that people drool over. I’m that all-American jock, that guy every cheer leader wants to be with.... except one thing.... I’m gay. That’s right, GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY-GAY! I love fucking dudes. I love the power and the feel and just knowing that I’m making some dude my utter bitch.

Let me tell you a little about how I accomplish this.... See I have a great job. I travel for a living. I am a staff trainer for... well... lets just say a very large company. I fly to major cities across America and other countries we have offices in and train new hires and management in company matters. This allows me the flexibility to meet new guys and have a hotel room to host my activities in.

I’m a man-slut. I love fucking. I fucking love to fuck. I like to fuck at least once a day. When I say fuck, I mean FUCK. I don’t mean get a blow job and have slow loving intercourse.... I mean I want to fuck someone so hard they cannot walk straight for a week. I want to fuck them until they cry. I want them to regret meeting me. I’m a sadistic bastard and I just don’t care about the guy I’m fucking. Well that may not be all true. I care that he is miserable and is regretting that reply to my craigslist or adam4adam post/profile.

Now, I’m sure you’re wondering how I accomplish this. I have a massive fucking cock. Not just a large piece of meat. It’s huge. It’s freakishly huge. It’s eleven and a half inches long and nine solid inches around. Basically thicker than a soda can. I don’t know how it happened.... I’m just blessed with it. Soft its even huge. It can be a pain to carry but it’s well worth it.

So here’s my gimmick. I post ad’s on craigslist or on my adam4adam profile and simply say I have a huge cock and want tie a guy up and fuck the shit out of him, no safe words and know fully well that it’s gonna hurt, at least a little. There are plenty of pain loving cunts out there that get off on a rough fuck. They all tell me about how they love it when its huge and rough and hurts and all the things they like that turn them on.... I don’t fucking care what turns them on! I’m in this shit for me. I want to bust my nut and get them the fuck out. I’ve had to literally push them out the door before. Hell, twice I’ve had guys call the cops and say I raped them after they said stop. All I had to do was show the chat logs or email where they said to keep going no matter what.

I’ve got a huge bag of toys.... every kink toy that you can pack and take on a plane. I love using all of them. Depends on the scene as to what implement(s) of torture I use.

I’m going to start blogging the details of my fucks. Let me start by telling you about last “nights hookup”.

So I got in to town about 11AM. It was a long flight and I was a bit tired so I posted the regular ad on craigslist:

“Hey guys! I’m here on business and looking to have a little naughty fun on the side. I’m 24, white, 6 foot 1 and about 195 pounds and a huge cock. I’m 100% TOTAL TOP. Looking to tie you up and fuck you till you can’t take it and that’s just getting started. Not for the weak of hart. Please be prepared to get deep fucked, no pussing out and no safe-words. Pix and full stats for a reply. Only into white, latinos, and asians mostly but all are welcome to apply. Please be 18-32 unless you are amazingly hot, and no I will fuck elderly people for money, I’m a slut, not a whore.”

After I posted the ad I took a nap and set my alarm for a few hours later to see the replies. I had 32 replies within that short time. Only three looked promising. One was a 19 year old who claimed he could handle it.... fuck he’s cute too... the other were in their mid twenties and pretty hot too. I think I’ll go for the youngin first. The others may be for later in the week.

So after a few pix swaps and such we decided he would come over around 7pm. I told him to some cleaned out and ready for a deep fucking. I went out to grab some lunch and check out the town for a bit.

I got back around 6:15 and decided to get ready for the nights “activities”. I unpacked my toy collection and placed it slightly out of sight but easily accessible.

A few minutes before seven I hear a knock at the door. I’m already in my boxer briefs and a t-shirt and answer the door. The kid was even better looking in person.... I invited him in. He was shocked that I was so hot. I take compliments very well and they ramp up my sex drive even more, hehe. So we had about three minutes of BS talk and such and I asked him if he was sure he was willing and ready to go through with his. He took a deep breath and said he was.

That was all I needed. I told him to take his clothes off. He started to undress like a damn woman. I got tired of waiting so I went over and ripped his clothes off for him. He was a little stunned when I did this. I threw him on the bed, his cock flopping around and his face just looked scared yet excited. I ripped off what little clothes I had on. The look on his face when he saw my cock was hilarious. I had sent him shots of it soft and he was already in awe of it. Now awe turned into fear.

I jumped on top of him and lightly sat on his chest. I had his arms lightly pinned down so he couldn’t fight, too much.... I grabbed him by his hair and gave him a dozen or so good hard cock slaps with my growing member. The thud my cock made on his face was all I needed to get into full power mode. I shoved my cock into his mouth and started to skull fuck him. I was only half way in before reaching the back of his throat and causing him obvious distress. His eyes were welling up and he was starting to gag. This sent me over the edge and I was determined to get my dick all the way down his throat. It took a good five to ten minutes but I had my huge tennis ball sized nuts slapping his chin and a gallon of drool had fallen from his mouth. Once I was all the way in I blew my first load. Half of it went down his throat and I pulled out and blasted his face, eyes, hair, and pretty much everywhere with the remainder of my load.
After I was done he was gasping and obviously in distress. I was wiping my cock off and getting ready for round two. After a minute or so he started to regain composure. By the time he realized I was shoving a huge gag in his mouth and strapping it around the back of his head it was too late for him to protest. Again he was in shock. This worked to my advantage. I threw him down on the bed and wrapped leather wrist restraints on him and tied him down to the hooks that I had set up on the bed before he got there. His upper body was pretty much powerless. He tired to protest but was unable to after the violent throat rape and the gag he was now having to accommodate. 

My cock was still rock hard, even after blowing my first load. I can usually go at least two round and most of the time three. I decided tonight would be at least three. I grabbed bitch-boys ankles and lifted them up. I’m not a total asshole so I decided to eat his ass out a bit to prepare it for its funeral. After a few seconds of working my magic I could hear the muffled moans of ecstasy. I ate that ass like a fat man eating cake. I took my time.... at least 15 minutes. Bitch-boys cock was rock hard for now.... I decided I was ready to ruin him. I grabbed the lube and slathered it all over my cock. I dabbed three fingers in the lube and shoved them up his waiting boy-cunt. He jolted violently at the intrusion of my three fingers. Little did he know that was just the start....

After that I pulled out my lubed up fingers and started jerking him off. Now I know what you’re thinking, why am I jerking him off??? But the answer is simple. He was so ready to cum it only took about a minute for him to shoot like a rocket. Now after most guys cum what do they want to do? They are typically done. Now it’s time to destroy this boys asscunt while he’s not even sexually turned on! hehehehehe.

So after the euphoria of his orgasm wore off he looked up at me and my evil grin as I started lining my cock up with his waiting asscunt. The look of sheer terror and moans of begging for me to stop gave me the motivation I needed to sink my cock into that waiting asscunt. I stuck about two inches in at first. I could see the pain writhing on his face. I let it sit for a minute for him to adjust. I went in another two inches a minute until my balls were touching him and tears were rolling down his face. I only wish I could know what he was thinking now....

As soon as I was balls deep I slowly started fucking him as his muffled screams tempted me to go fasted. After a few minutes of letting him get as adjusted, well as he could I went full force and piston fucked his asscunt. The sound of my balls slapping him as I fucked him was almost as loud as a balloon popping. He was in complete agony and ecstasy at the same time. Since I had already blew my first load down his throat and all over his face this load would take me at least a good ten to fifteen minutes to blow.

I was dripping sweat and bitch-boy was dripping tears as well as sweat. He seemed to be enjoying it a bit more but was still in complete agony. I could feel my orgasm approaching and as I did I pulled out of his asscunt and ripped the gag off and shoved my cock down his throat to feed him my load. He was gagging and choking the entire time. As soon as I finished feeding my load to him I quickly placed the gag back in his mouth so he wouldn’t waste a drop of my precious seed.

As he tried to swallow my load and regain his composure I untied him and flipped him on his stomach and re-tied his wrist up. Now I’m pretty fancy with rope work so I basically tied him up into a doggy style position with ropes from four angles to provide cross tension to make sure he remained in place. He sat there, sweat covering every part of his body, dripping onto the bed. In his face you could just see the exhaustion and fear. At this point I needed a break.

I walked over to the toy collection and decided to break out the fuck machine with the rubber fist. The rubber fist is just slightly larger than my cock. Maybe an inch thicker and a few inches longer. I rigged it up to a fuck machine that literally rocks back and forth at the desired speed. I decided I’d set him up for his ride and I’d clean up and grab some dinner.

I applied a generous amount of lube to the rubber fist and some to his now gaping hole. He couldn’t quite see what was going on but I’m sure he knew it wasn’t good. I lined up the fist and the machine and slid the fist in. He was screaming into that gag more than ever. Hell, how many 19 year olds have been fisted? I’m sure he was in exquisite pain at this point. I set the machine on slow while I went to shower off.

After my long and well deserved hot shower I came out to hear the moans of pleasure. Looks like he adjusted to this new invader. He didn’t notice I had returned. I quietly got dressed and ready to leave. Just before I left I added a bit of lube to the fist as it was on it’s way out and then I cranked up the power to full speed. Again poor bitch-boy was screaming into that gag. I started to get hard again, but figured I needed to get some dinner and recharge.

I walked over to the steak house across the street and had a wonderful meal. Big ol juicy steak and all the trimmings. Took at least an hour to eat and leave.

I came back into the room to find bitch-boy moaning away, nearly peeing pre-cum... I was rock hard again and decided it was time for my last load of the night before bed. I pushed the machine controlling the fist a few inched forward, causing the already huge fist to go deeper. Bitch-boy again was in a new world of pain and pleasure. I laid on the bed in front of him and saw his bright red face covered in tears, dried cum, sweat, shame, agony and pleasure. I popped out his gag and allowed him to stretch his sore jaw muscles.

Before he was able to say a word I shoved his head down on my cock. I didn’t wait for him to adjust. I just rammed it down, all the way to my balls. I face-fucked him for a good twenty minutes. At one point I wiped up the tears he was shedding and rubbed them on my cock so he could use them for more lube. I was relentless with his mouth. I’m sure he won’t be able to talk right for a few days and won’t be able to suck a cock for a while.

I figured this load would be his to take as a trophy. Right as I was about to cum I pulled out and grabbed him by the hair and sprayed a massive load all over his well used face. It was a big load, even for my third. His face was just covered.
I figured I was all done at this point and I removed the rubber fist fuck machine from his asscunt and untied him. He immediately collapsed on the bed from exhaustion. I grabbed his clothes and told him to get the fuck out. He tried to reason with me but no words came out of his mouth, only raspy attempts at words. I’m assuming he was trying to say he needed a minute or medical attention or something.... I didn’t fucking care. I needed my sleep. I grabbed his underpants and slid them on him and picked him up and carried him outside. I simply sat him on the cold concrete outside of my hotel suite. I walked back in and grabbed his clothes and threw them at him. I walked back in my room and locked the door.

I walked over to the video cameras and turned them off. Little did he know I had two cameras recording the entire thing. One in front of him and one in back. That way if he ever tired to get revenge I could just show his mommy or daddy all the dirty things he is into. Haha.

After that long day I decided it was time to sleep. I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow and I also needed to line up my next victim!

I’ll write the story of my next victim after I impale him.

1 comment:

  1. Bloody Hell.....I could FEEL that guys pain as I imagined him on top of me.....

    ReplyDelete